Replace Sponges and Paper Towels
The power of replacing just a single paper towel:
3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day.
Each dishcloth replaces 17 ROLLS OF PAPER TOWELS and donates to restore 20 GALLONS of WATER to nature.
In addition, Naked Beasts will plant 1 Tree through the National Forest Foundation for every dishcloth sold through our shop
They are 100% natural and biodegradable – so they will never be stuck in a landfill!
Be CLEAN and GREEN with us!
WHY SWEDISH DISHCLOTHS?
- Absorbs 20x its weight, saving money and waste.
- Is far sturdier than a paper towel and will not easily fall apart.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
- Cleans virtually streak-free.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Clean in washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher.
- Sterilize in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or microwave when damp for approximately 1 minute.
- Squeeze out excess water and leave flat, drape over the faucet, or over the side of the sink to air dry.
- Swedish Dishcloths can be sterilized and reused up to 200 times!
What To Avoid
- Do not tumble dry in the dryer.
- Do not wring out (as this may cause dishcloth to become deformed).
- Be careful when cleaning knives, as this may cut the cloth.
- Depending on use, Swedish Dishcloths will last 6-12 months.
- The dishcloth will darken over time (but darkening itself does not impact its effectiveness.) You can retire your cloth when it has darkened and begins to disintegrate. Time to return it to the Earth!